See the game better with the Bauer HDO Pro-Clip Straight Visor. This incredible visor is CSA, CE certified for its high definition optics with an interior anti-fog coating and exterior anti-scratch coating.
Damaged visor? No problem. If the high-impact polycarbonate shield becomes damaged, replace it in seconds using the "QUICK-CLICK II" feature which allows a tool-less shield replacement in just a few steps.
- High definition optics
- High-impact polycarbonate shield
- Exclusive "QUICK-CLICK II" feature allows tool-less shield replacement
- Interior anti-fog coating
- Enhanced exterior anti-scratch coating
All orders will ship either the same or next business day after the order is placed. The following are approximate delivery times within Canada:
- BC - next business day
- Alberta - Two business days
- Saskatchewan - Two business days
- Manitoba - Three business days
- Ontario - Five business days
- Quebec - Five business days
- Maritime Provinces - Six business days
The following are approximate delivery times to the United States:
- West - Two to four business days
- Mid West - Four to six business days
- South - Five to seven business days
- North East - Five to seven business days
Orders within most areas of Canada and the United States that are greater than $100.00 ship FREE. We offer Estimated shipping rates during our checkout process. Select products online do have oversized charges due to the size and / or weight of the item. Items such as Hockey Nets, Hockey Goalie Leg Pads and Hockey Wheel Bags may be subject to an oversized shipping charge. It is important to note that these oversized charges, as well as shipping to rural areas, are not covered under our Free Shipping offer.
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
YES! We provide you with a Tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
TAX FREE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
That's right, ALL orders placed outside of Canada are TAX FREE! The price you see is the price you pay! *(PLEASE NOTE that this does NOT include shipping or custom fees. You are responsible for any duty or brokerage fees that your country may require you to pay).