The Adidas LX24 range features the adibow shape which is not as low or extreme as the DF or TX ranges. The LX24 Compo 1 is made from 70% Carbon and has two carbon rods filled with foam to aid shock absorption.
- -DUALROD: Two carbon rods filled with foam to aid in shock absorption whilst increasing the power.
- -TOUCH COMPOUND will support the contact patch with hook to ball and keeps it under control for better accuracy. Reinforced main impact areas.
- -Updated material configuration.
- -adigrip: Grip tape combining traditional PU with Chamois-like touch.
- -Point of maximum bow from bottom: 250mm
- -70% Carbon/25% Glassfiber/5% Others
All orders will ship either the same or next business day after the order is placed. The following are approximate delivery times within Canada:
- BC - next business day
- Alberta - Two business days
- Saskatchewan - Two business days
- Manitoba - Three business days
- Ontario - Five business days
- Quebec - Five business days
- Maritime Provinces - Six business days
The following are approximate delivery times to the United States:
- West - Two to four business days
- Mid West - Four to six business days
- South - Five to seven business days
- North East - Five to seven business days
Orders within most areas of Canada and the United States that are greater than $100.00 ship FREE. We offer Estimated shipping rates during our checkout process. Select products online do have oversized charges due to the size and / or weight of the item. Items such as Hockey Nets, Hockey Goalie Leg Pads and Hockey Wheel Bags may be subject to an oversized shipping charge. It is important to note that these oversized charges, as well as shipping to rural areas, are not covered under our Free Shipping offer.
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
YES! We provide you with a Tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
TAX FREE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
That's right, ALL orders placed outside of Canada are TAX FREE! The price you see is the price you pay! *(PLEASE NOTE that this does NOT include shipping or custom fees. You are responsible for any duty or brokerage fees that your country may require you to pay).