Oneiric's enhanced base layer pant was created to improve safety and increase performance. Made from 100% washable, anti-bacterial materials and designed in Canada by passionate hockey players.
Saves Time And Keeps Shin Pads Secure
- Shin pad pockets designed to hold shin pads securely in place. The shin pads slide into the pockets with no need for straps. Shin pad straps can easily be tucked into the pockets. Hockey socks are are then pulled over top of the shin pad as usual.
Keep The Ankle Protected From Sharp Skate Blades
- Now you don't have to worry about skate injuries around the Achilles area. The cost resistant material around the ankle provides a stretchable, comfortable and light-weight feel, without compromising safety.
Protect The Back Leg From Areas Left Exposed
- Light-weight and highly protective E.V.A. Foam at the back of the calves and upper thigh to help prevent injuries at the back of the leg. Until now, this part of the bay has not been protected by frequent stick slashes, skates and flying pucks.
Everything The Average Pelvic Protector Does
- The Oneiric Protective Pant includes a built in cup together with velcro straps to hold up the socks - everything the average pelvic protector does. We've also included mesh around the pelvic area for extra ventilation and cooling qualities.
Age - Made for minor hockey players 5-13 years of age.
Material - All fabrics used are breathable and safe. Made from spandex, mesh, cut resistant material and EVA Foam.
Main Pant Fabric:
- 80% Polyester / 20% Spandex
- 50% UMHWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene) / 25% Polyester / 12.5% Glass Fiber / 12.5% Spandex
- Cut-Resistant Class: Level 4
- 100% EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Foam
- Micro Quick Dry / 100% Polyester
Remember to close all fasteners before washing. Machine wash inside out in cold water (not exceeding 30C) with a gentle detergent - do not bleach, do not dry clean.
Hang to dry.