What's the difference between a retail Super Tacks 2.0 and a Team Stick?
Different than the retail Super Tacks 2.0 Team Stick, these sticks were specifically built for teams playing at the elite level. Extra reinforcements throughout the shaft add sturdiness and durability, while still maintaining a feather-weight feel and an excellent pop off of your shot. These sticks weight about 20 grams more than the retail 2.0 due to the extra reinforcements throughout.
Spear Variable (SV) Shaft
- Low Kick Profile for an ultra-quick release on all of your shots. The bottom of the taper is a bit softer for a more responsive puck feel.
- Evolved from Pro SV shaft
- Bumper technology with reinforced slash zone, which increases the strength of the shaft by adding extra material in the slash zone for uncompromised durability.
- 100g Pro Blade construction: maintain its firmness game after game (No Fatigue)
- Responsive feel with a great stiffness which is going to give the shooter unmatched accuracy
- Excellent Durability
The Super Tacks 2.0 Team stick is balanced throughout, giving you even weight distribution for a low swing weight and easy maneuverability.
Length: SENIOR: 60" (75 flex - 95 flex) INTERMEDIATE: 57" (60 - 65 flex)
Total Weight: 455 grams
Balance Point: 95 cm
Swing Weight: 250 grams
Shaft profile: Senior (60 Flex's shaft is a hair thinner)
- NO WARRANTY ON TEAM STICKS
- Images are were taken of a 75 Flex Left Hand P28, the cosmetics of all specs for this stick appear the same with the only difference being the custom spec details. M-P28 75 will reflect the specs of the stick you order. LK = Low Kick-Point.