TRUST THE CODE
The road to the next level never ends, so you are constantly pushing yourself to be stronger, faster, and smarter than your opponents – from early mornings to late nights on the ice, you never stop.
For over 120 years, CCM has lived by the same code: ALL OUT. All the time. CCM constantly push themselves to create more effective designs, do more testing, and spend more hours collaborating on and off the ice with the best in the world; because they’re obsessed with creating gear that will give you the confidence to go all out.
Could CCM improve their best low-kick stick? Sure thing. By combining Nanolite carbon layering technology with their new Sigma STP Carbon Weave, the new Ribcor Trigger 7 Pro has a better balance point and weighs less than its predecessor for an enhanced feel and an ultra-quick release. If you were surprising goalies before, now is the time to leave them stunned.
NEW SIGMA STP CARBON.
Specifically designed with player’s sticks in mind, Sigmatex’s new carbon weave improves on previous generation’s durability and strength, all while allowing for a lighter and better balanced stick.
NANOLITE CARBON LAYERING
High-performance carbon layering technology which creates a stick that’s both incredibly light and incredibly strong.
UNIQUE ERGONOMIC GEOMETRY
Ribcor exclusive geometry enables the perfect low kickpoint, helping to provide effortless loading and quick releases on every shot.
OPTIMIZED LOW KICKPOINT
The perfect low kickpoint, providing quick releases and pop on every single shot.
- Kick Point - OPTIMIZED LOW KICKPOINT. The perfect low kickpoint, providing quick releases and pop on every single shot.
- Taper Technology - SKELETON +. Manufacturing technology found in the taper area which provides better reliability in key moments of the game.
- Shaft Technology - NANOLITE CARBON LAYERING. High-performance carbon layering technology which creates a stick that’s both incredibly light and incredibly strong.
- Shaft Geometry - ERGONOMIC “E” GEOMETRY. Unique ergonomic geometry designed to offer a seamless energy transfer to maximize speed of release of the puck.
- Blade - AGILITY 2 BLADE WITH PEEL-PLY. Optimized Agility blade now with Sigma STP carbon weave for an even better feel and release speed.
- Grip - TRIGGER MICROFEEL 2. Updated Trigger curved raised grip to enhance stick feel in hands.
- Material - Sigma STP Spread Tow shaft and blade.
All orders will ship either the same or next business day after the order is placed. The following are approximate delivery times within Canada:
- BC - next business day
- Alberta - Two business days
- Saskatchewan - Two business days
- Manitoba - Three business days
- Ontario - Five business days
- Quebec - Five business days
- Maritime Provinces - Six business days
The following are approximate delivery times to the United States:
- West - Two to four business days
- Mid West - Four to six business days
- South - Five to seven business days
- North East - Five to seven business days
Orders within most areas of Canada and the United States that are greater than $100.00 ship FREE. We offer Estimated shipping rates during our checkout process. Select products online do have oversized charges due to the size and / or weight of the item. Items such as Hockey Nets, Hockey Goalie Leg Pads and Hockey Wheel Bags may be subject to an oversized shipping charge. It is important to note that these oversized charges, as well as shipping to rural areas, are not covered under our Free Shipping offer.
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
YES! We provide you with a Tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
TAX FREE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
That's right, ALL orders placed outside of Canada are TAX FREE! The price you see is the price you pay! *(PLEASE NOTE that this does NOT include shipping or custom fees. You are responsible for any duty or brokerage fees that your country may require you to pay).