CCM Resistance Helmet - After years of scientific research with oblique technology and the university of Ottawa, we introduce the revolutionary CCM resistance helmet. Using data collected by the neurotrauma impact science laboratory the R.E.D. (rotational energy dampening) system was created to help better manage the rotational aspect of hockey hits to the head. Combining the R.E.D. System with a series of impact pods that focus on the linear aspect of impacts, the CCM resistance helmet has a liner that was truly engineered through cutting-edge science.
- a series of liquid-filled bladders that allow for improved rotational deceleration of the head
- Developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to reduce rotational acceleration of the head during an impact
- Revolutionary liner construction
- Developed with Oblique and the University of Ottawa to best manage a variety of impacts.
- An engineered structure, combining EPP and a plastic shock absorber to help reduce linear forces caused by hits to the head.
- a simple adjustment mechanism at the back of the helmet for quick, comfortable adjustment and for a customized fit and high level of comfort.
- single tool free adjustment
- designed to maximize protective capabilities
- a pro preferred look with geometry that helps absorb impacts